Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 459

Thread: Yet again... Show Me Your Desktops!

  1. #381
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, Ultra Relax is one my her favorite songs. I had about 20 of her songs, but I didnt like many of em cuz they are too slow and ballad-ish for me. I'll send some if u want.

  2. #382
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah! Why did I ever recommend Tomoe to ya!? Now yet obsessed! it's too f'ing weird for me

  3. #383
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    true that o.o

  4. #384
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a new wallpaper, just put it tonight actually. I don't know if the winamp skin has been in one of my other desktop images. It is an older skin, but it's one of my favorites, so I use it often. (^_^)

    (Copy and paste URL in browser) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    http://www.angelfire.com/clone/mitsuki/My_desktop.JPG

    Oh, BTW, Shiini, remember that female j-pop artist you were telling me about? Shinohara Tomoe? I have actually heard of her, or rather one of her songs before. Her song "Ultra Relax" is the backround music for an opening to Komodo Omocha, an anime I adore.
    She's a great artist. I have three or four of her songs on my computer right now and I'm looking for more. =P

  5. #385
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shinohara Tomoe has been around for some time. Her songs were fast and lively when she was younger, but her more recent ones are very different. Her image changed drastically.

    Ultra Relax and Shopting a to z is my favorite too. haha, those songs are awesome.

    Even if I cant send you files on aim, i can upload it in my angelfire account.

  6. #386
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Who is girl Ko is holding? Reiko? Azumi? Cav? Errr... I mean Someone else? ^^;;

    YOu have Shampoo tot hank for introducing Tomoe to ou! You can pay him back through me! send 50$ (US) via check to 101 Mazoku Lane! XD

  7. #387
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    da funk is dat? o.o?? kao aaaaand ... uhh hey xel sed cav >O

  8. #388
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, took ya awhile!

    Mirailime?

  9. #389
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea it must be miralimemsmflfschamacalit ^^;;

  10. #390
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here you are the last i did! i did it yesterday, it simply came that image in my head... and drawn it on paper, scanned it and put it together... do not ask..

    Click here

    Yes, i had inspiration in Wiseman's desktop... but it simply came to my head... what if i did that image but changing something... Creator espontaneous art...

    I must end it, not obstant...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 04, 2002 12:28 PM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •